- Explore the city of Lucerne during this 2.5-hour evening photography tour
- Discover old and new landmarks like the Chapel Bridge and Old Town
- Master the basic techniques of night photography and take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private photographer tour guide
Departure & Return
Big arch monument right in front of train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1st April to 31st August 8.00 pm – 10:30 pm
- 1st Sept to 15th Sept 7.30 pm – 10:00 pm
- 16th Sept to 31st March 7.00 pm – 09:30 pm
- A creative and exciting evening for everyone with an interest in photography or just wants to see our favorite places in Lucerne (camera is not necessary if you just want to see Lucerne at night)
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lucerne by Night Photo Tour.