3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Nestled in the foothills of the Swiss Alps, Lucerne is surrounded by soaring peaks and fertile vineyards, where diverse grape varietals thrive in the sun-soaked earth. On this wine-tasting tour, visit Lucerne and the Kastanienbaum region’s vineyards and winemakers, and sample the delicate wines in production accompanied by Swiss cheeses and fresh bread. With your guide on hand to capture your day on camera, travel by boat, bus, and gondola, and see the best of Lucerne in one day.
- Visit a traditional Lucerne winery by the shores of Lake Lucerne
- Sample local wines with Swiss cheese and bread
- Find out what makes the Kastanienbaum region’s wines so special
- Photographer guide on hand to photograph your tour as it unfolds
Saved to wishlist!
Full Escorted Private tour
Sample 7-8 different local wine types
Swiss Cheese and fresh Bread
Boat ticket or Bus depending on the season
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Big arch monument right in front of train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tasting Tour by Lake Lucerne in a Traditional Winery ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Tasting Tour by Lake Lucerne in a Traditional Winery ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine Tasting Tour by Lake Lucerne in a Traditional Winery
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLucerneFood Tours - Central SwitzerlandWine Tastings - Central SwitzerlandFood Tours - ZurichWine Tastings - ZurichFood Tours - BaselWine Tastings - BaselCategory
Richard Wagner MuseumCulture and Congress Centre (KKL)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarHofkircheLion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Lucerne (Luzern)Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)EngelbergPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Weggis