- Explore the Bernese Oberland, Switzerland's alpine paradise!
- Scenic drive through the Swiss Alps
- Optional aerial cable car ride to Mt First for stunning mountain views
- Free time to explore both towns on your own
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide in front of the McDonalds, opposite the Tourist Information office. Our coach is coming from Zurich and will reach Lucerne between 9.20am and 9.30am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Return to your vehicle at a pre-arranged time and relax during the journey to Grindelwald, nicknamed ‘Glacier Village’, and spend some more leisurely free time discovering the natural splendor of the enclave. Opt to take a cable car ride up to the sun-drenched terrace at the summit of Mt First and see sweeping panoramas of the scenery from a height of 7,113 feet (2,168 meters).
Reconvene with your guide in the afternoon and make the return journey to Lucerne, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip from Lucerne.