- Full-day trip from Lucerne to Kleine Scheidegg
- 45-minute rack railway journey from Lauterbrunnen to Wengen and Kleine Scheidegg
- Panoramic mountain views of Mts. Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau
- Scenic, guided drive through Switzerland's magnificent Alpine regions
- Free time to lunch, relax or hike
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide in front of the McDonalds, opposite the Tourist Information office. Our coach is coming from Zurich and will reach Lucerne between 9.20am and 9.30am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Climb aboard the train and feast your eyes on a beautiful tableau of flower-filled meadows and dense forests, completed by the quaint architecture of Wengen village. After a 45-minute trip, arrive at the summit of Kleine Scheidegg, a towering mountain whose spire protrudes to 2,061 meters (6,762 feet) above sea level. Capture staggering panoramas of the surrounding scenery on camera and then marvel at the proximity of the imposing Eiger North Face.
Spend some leisurely free time following hiking tails or revitalizing with a fulfilling lunch (own expense) and then take the unaccompanied train trip down the Eiger slopes to Grindelwald. Board your awaiting coach and return to Lucerne around 7pm.
Please note: In the winter season, the entirety of the tour is guided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Eiger and Jungfrau Panorama Day Trip from Lucerne.
- "Sign up for the dinner if you want to stay with the group." See review