3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Switzerland is known for its chocolate, but knowing the best spots for insight into the traditional specialty can be difficult. Learn about the art of chocolatiering on a visit to Aeschbach Chocolatier in Lucerne, exploring with a private guide for intimate insight into the process. Enjoy samples and take the opportunity to craft your own bar, avoiding hidden costs with entrance fees and train tickets included in the price.
- Get hands on experience crafting your own chocolate bar
- Learn about Swiss chocolate making in a real chocolate factory
- Benefit from the personalized attention of your private tour guide
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local guide operated by Swiss Travel Guide
all transportation fees for train to Root and back to Lucerne
includes the creating of your own chocolate bar
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursChocolate Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLucerneUnique Experiences - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandChocolate Tours - Central SwitzerlandUnique Experiences - ZurichRail Tours - ZurichChocolate Tours - ZurichUnique Experiences - BaselRail Tours - BaselChocolate Tours - BaselCategory
Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Richard Wagner MuseumLucerne (Luzern)WeggisEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)EngelbergPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)HofkircheMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)