Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A guided spelunking expedition to explore the Tana Che Urla cave system
- All technical gear provided for a safe and comfortable cave visit
- A guide to discover the most dazzling caverns, waterfalls, and lakes
- Plenty of personalized attention and a relaxed pace with a small group
Departure & Return
The meeting place is in front at La Buca Bar and Restaurant near the Fornovolasco village car parking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Apians Exploring Mountains ASD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use