- Explore the Chianti region of Tuscany on a day trip from Lucca
- Enjoy a wine tasting with Tuscan snacks at a local vineyard
- Visit the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Lucca included
Departure & Return
At the entrance of Lucca Train Station, under the orange TAXI sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wine and local products available to purchase
- Please advise at the moment of the confirmation if vegetarian or celiac
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people in wheelchair
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Come See Italy - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chianti Wine and Vinci half day Small Group Tour from Lucca.