4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Trekking bike, helmet and water bottle
Guided visit and wine tasting with bruschettas at the winery
On request: Lunch with typical local products coupled with wines + €25,00 per person
Guide for the rest of the tour
Departure & Return
Viale S. Concordio, 144 , Viale S. Concordio, 144, 55100 Lucca LU, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Just outside the city's walls, free parking nearby
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Ride a Bike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bike and Wine Hal-Day Tour in Lucca?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bike and Wine Hal-Day Tour in Lucca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bike and Wine Hal-Day Tour in Lucca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bike and Wine Hal-Day Tour in Lucca
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory