Are you interested in?
58 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
374 Tours & Activities
New Orleans Plantation Tours
13 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Considered one of the largest and most elaborate example of rural Victorian Gothic architecture in Louisiana, the Ardoyne Plantation has a storied past. With this guided tour, you gain access to the home, which is still lived in by descendants of the original owner today. As you walk through grand rooms with cove-molded ceilings and other unique architectural details, your guide shares stories of six generations of life in the Ardoyne Plantation.
- Tour the Ardoyne Plantation, a stunning Victorian Gothic home
- House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Learn about the history of the plantation home through six generations
- Group and bus tours welcome with advanced phone booking
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to and from attraction
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointArdoyne Plantation, 2678 LA-311 bldg 1, Schriever, LA 70395, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good walking shoes suggested
- A portion of the tour takes place outdoors
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs/strollers OK on first floor once up 5 steps. Ramp is currently under repair.
- 2nd floor only accessible by climbing 28 steps.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ardoyne Plantation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical Plantation House Tour at Ardoyne Plantation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Historical Plantation House Tour at Ardoyne Plantation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Historical Plantation House Tour at Ardoyne Plantation?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historical Plantation House Tour at Ardoyne Plantation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21953P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLouisianaWalking Tours - New OrleansHistorical Tours - New OrleansPlantation Tours - New OrleansWalking Tours - AlabamaHistorical Tours - AlabamaPlantation Tours - AlabamaWalking Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasPlantation Tours - TexasCategory
National WWII MuseumLake PontchartrainLafayette Cemetery No. 1Faubourg MarignyLouis Armstrong ParkOld U.S. MintMusical Legends ParkSt. Joseph PlantationLaLaurie MansionFrenchmen Street1850 HouseNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumAudubon ParkOld Ursuline ConventHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Laura PlantationPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Houmas House