- Learn Hollywood history and stories from your filmmaker guide
- This small-group tour is capped at just 10 people for a personal experience
- Discover Hollywood’s most famous cinematic landmarks
- Go beyond the celebrities, and immerse yourself in movie-making magic
Departure & Return
Inside the Hollywood and Highland Center, next to the fake couch, outside California Pizza Kitchen
Red Line metro stop, Hollywood and Vine station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gabriel Bruskoff
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience