Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
24 Tours & Activities
Marvin Braude Bike Trail Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
421 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get an intimate look at the diverse neighborhoods of LA during this small-group cycling exploration. Join a group of no more than 10 riders for a 32-mile (51-kilometer) adventure through areas like West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Bel-Air, and Beverly Hills, listening to insightful and entertaining stories from your guide as you cycle. During the trip, you’ll also stop in Venice Beach, where you can buy lunch, and take a guided walking tour of historic Greystone Mansion. A hybrid road bike, safety equipment, and bottled water are also included.
- Explore Westwood, Bel-Air, LA’s beach towns, and more
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens in Beverly Hills
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Pedal past 30+ celebrity homes
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Bike 32 miles (51 kilometers) through Los Angeles for a perfect city intro.
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Guide - CPR/First Aid Certified
6-hour bike tour
High-end 21 speed pedal bike
Helmet and safety vest
Guided Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion grounds, gardens, Venice Canals, and Venice Boardwalk.
Beer (for those 21 and older) / Music at conclusion of tour
Discounted souvenir tour t-shirts
Free onsite storage for your bags while you are on tour
Lunch ($12) Guests will stop to pick up lunch on this tour.
Gratuity for your guide. 15% to 20% based on your satisfaction
Electric bike upgrade available for $35 upon check in
Departure & Return
Departure Point8500 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be in good health and comfortable riding a bike
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended. if this scares you, upgrade to our electric bike when you check in to our shop. it will be smooth sailing for you...
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour. We recommend 2 24-oz bottles of water for this tour.
- Guests must wear masks on this tour.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. Our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. To go the extra mile and stay safe, upgrade this tour to a private one. Contact us for details.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommended but this is definitely not for those who are less athletic as Los Angeles itself is quite hilly and it won't be your usual bike tour on flat plains." See review
Product code: 5569LA1DAY
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLos AngelesUnique Experiences - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMountain Bike Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaUnique Experiences - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMountain Bike Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Travel Town MuseumLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)Universal CityWalkBradbury BuildingLos Angeles Montana AvenueLos Angeles World Cruise CenterCraft ContemporaryWarner Bros. Studio Tour HollywoodHollywood BowlStaples CenterMelrose Trading PostThird Street PromenadeSunset StripAngels Flight RailwayCapitol Records BuildingRipley's Believe It or Not! HollywoodTelevision CityHollywood & HighlandLaugh Factory HollywoodiFLY Hollywood