8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
equipment rental fees (e.g. bicycle, electric scooter)
Additional wine tastings
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pickup is available for hotels and AirBNBs in the following areas: Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Century City, Culver City, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Downtown Los Angeles, Marina del Rey, Century City, Koreatown, Los Angeles Airport (LAX), Hollywood, West Hollywood, Universal City, Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, Sherman Oaks, Venice Beach, Malibu, and Thousand Oaks. Please contact us if you would like pickup from outside these areas.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Electric Gold California Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Barbara Private Tour and Wine Tasting Experience from LA?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Barbara Private Tour and Wine Tasting Experience from LA?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santa Barbara Private Tour and Wine Tasting Experience from LA?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Barbara Private Tour and Wine Tasting Experience from LA?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms