3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Planetarium Show Ticket Included ($7.00)
Departure & Return
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
In front of Astronomers Monument on front lawn
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Griffith Observatory?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Griffith Observatory?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Griffith Observatory?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Griffith Observatory?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The only note is be careful when you book as some high frequency times like the holidays may cause a lot of traffic and delays getting up to the Observatory." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Griffith Observatory
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles World Cruise CenterWizarding World of Harry PotterHollywood Guinness World Records MuseumStahl HouseSanta Monica PlaceNatural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)Glendale GalleriaRobertson BoulevardOlvera StreetHollywood MuseumHollywood SignOrpheum TheaterSunset StripManhattan BeachCabrillo Marine AquariumRunyon Canyon ParkPacific Design Center (PDC)TCL Chinese TheatreVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)La Brea Tar Pits