3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the bustle of Los Angeles night scene without the hassle of navigating on your own on a private tour to the city’s top landmarks and neighborhoods, from City Hall to Hollywood Boulevard. Your guide, who ensures you never miss a landmark, provides little–known trivia about the city’s history and culture and inside recommendations for the rest of your stay.
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Entrance fees, if any
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Any last minute changes may result in added cost
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesNight Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaNight Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaNight Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles the GroveWalt Disney® Concert HallMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)Bradbury BuildingMelrose Avenue Laugh Factory HollywoodCapitol Records BuildingThe Magic CastleSix Flags Magic MountainHancock ParkHollywood Guinness World Records MuseumHollywood Wax Museum Los AngelesSix Flags Hurricane Harbor Los AngelesMuseum of Tolerance (MOT)Warner Bros. Studio Tour HollywoodMulholland DriveCalifornia Science CenterOlvera StreetLaguna BeachAnnenberg Space for Photography