3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
If you’re staying in inner-city LA and on a tight schedule, it can be difficult to find the time to get out to the city’s vibrant coastal neighborhoods. Instead of hiring a car or planning a complicated chain of buses and trains, this flexible sightseeing tour fits into any schedule. Get picked up at a time that works for you and drive around Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and Malibu in a luxury SUV, your guide on hand to point out the quirky and beautiful highlights of each neighborhood.
- See sights like Muscle Beach, Palisades Park and Sunset Boulevard
- Get picked up from your Beverly Hills or Hollywood hotel free of charge
- Complimentary snacks and water are provided on board
- At roughly three hours long, leave plenty of time for other activities
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.For this particular tour, Glitterati Tours has listed a handful of fantastic starting points. We can also pick up anywhere within the city limits of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Please keep in mind that Los Angeles is a MASSIVE spread out city, so we have to limit tours to the starting locations provided. Therefore, there are many places outside of the area that we cannot start or end tours, which includes locations such as Downtown Los Angeles, LAX, Santa Monica, San Pedro, Long Beach and Anaheim.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A reminder that this is not a group tour. Every tour we do is private, so it's just you and your immediate party. Tours are conducted in luxury discreet black SUV's, and guests are welcome to customize their excursion by their timeframe and interests. Our tours come highly recommended by the 5-Star Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area hotel concierge desks, as well as countless domestic and international travel agents and travel sites.
- We use the tier pricing format here on TripAdvisor Experiences. When entering the number of guests for your private tour, the amount will be the equivalent of our regular posted rates.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- In the tour details listed above, there are few options that best describe timeframes for stops and drive-by introductions. Plus, there are a handful of locations not listed in available "Attractions." Some attractions may not be accessible on certain days of the year. This tour is a solid 3 hours, and we've laid out a guesstimate on stops and travel time. Remember, this is a private tour, so you're also welcome to fully customize your time.
- Only service animals as defined by the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and California state law allowed. Emotional support dogs or other animals prohibited.
- We've blocked out a handful of weekends and holidays for the busiest summer months for this particular tour only. Because of potential traffic issues with local beach goers and visitors, we don't recommend this tour during the busiest peak days.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glitterati Tours Beverly Hills
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Coastal Tour of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Coastal Tour of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Coastal Tour of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Coastal Tour of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaHistorical Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachHistorical Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles the GroveCabrillo Marine AquariumCraft ContemporaryLos Angeles World Cruise CenterHollywood Wax Museum Los AngelesLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Museum of Death HollywoodNethercutt MuseumParamount Pictures StudioHollywood SignHammer MuseumHancock ParkTelevision CityHollywood Forever CemeteryCalifornia Science CenterOrpheum TheaterRunyon Canyon ParkNorton Simon MuseumWatts TowersLos Angeles Opera (LA Opera)