- Movie Stars' Homes Tour in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills
- See over 40 mansions of where your favorite celebrities actually live
- Cruise Sunset Strip and drive through world-famous Rodeo Drive
- See landmarks like the Hollywood Sign, TCL Chinese Theater, and the Walk of Fame
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Starline kiosk on the Hollywood Blvd. in front of the Dolby Theatre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your trip in Hollywood or with a pickup from your Los Angeles hotel (if the option is selected). Head to the luxury areas of Beverly Hills and Bel Air first, site of the homes of Keanu Reeves, Jackie Chan, Britney Spears, Cortney Cox, Tobey Maguire, Nicolas Cage, Peter Falk, Madonna, Halle Berry, Winona Ryder, and Dr. Phil, plus the exclusive Playboy Mansion.
You also see a number of homes once owned by Hollywood legends like Elvis Presley, Gregory Peck, Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Jack Benny, Judy Garland, and Humphrey Bogart, plus the filming locations for some of the entertainment industry’s most famous TV shows and movies.
Head next to the Sunset Strip, a longstanding hotspot for nightlife. Check out iconic locales like the Whiskey a Go Go, Johnny Depp’s infamous Viper Room, hip Sky Bar, the House of Blues, Chateau Marmont, and the Beverly Hills Hotel.
The excursion also travels to the elegant high-end retail shops of Rodeo Drive, where you find the favorite stores of the rich and famous. Stores visible along the tour route include Bijan, Gucci, Harry Winston Jewelers, Prada, and Regent Beverly Hotel, film location for 'Pretty Woman.' Make sure to keep your camera at the ready, as you never know what celebrity you might spot hanging out or running a few errands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Sunglasses, sun screen, walking shoes and a jacket are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Starline Tours of Hollywood
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour .