Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The guide will be checking in guests from 15 minutes before the tour by the Greek Theatre box office, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo. Be sure to check if there's an event at the theatre - if so the parking lot is closed. Please consider taking bus or taxi. We start on time.
The Griffith Observatory is a great free museum, with free wifi, if you need a taxi, and Dash Bus ($0.50) to Sunset Vermont Station (20 minutes), on the Metro Red Line. Please note the Observatory is closed Mondays. It's a 10 minute walk back to the starting point (we can walk you back if needed).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is free for children aged 7-11 y.o. It's not recommended for children under 7 y.o.
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early, since we cannot wait for latecomers (there are other guests). If you’re late you may miss the tour. This is LA, there is always traffic.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This is a walking tour and we move at a reasonable pace, it’s not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands