- See downtown Los Angeles highlights including the Los Angeles Coliseum and world's shortest railway
- Capture amazing photos of the famous Hollywood sign!
- Visit the TCL Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the theater for Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Tour ritzy Beverly Hills and experience the relaxed vibes of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a location different than our pick up locations, please contact us for closest pick up location.
- Long Beach Cruise Center, 1119 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
- Carnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
What To Expect
In downtown LA, stop first at the Los Angeles Coliseum, where many of the city's biggest concerts and sporting events take place. Then head for the Frank Gehry-designed Walt Disney Concert Hall, the distinctive building where the Los Angeles Philharmonic plays.
Stop at the shortest railway in the world, Angels Flight, a funicular that goes up Bunker Hill. On Olvera Street, get a feel for the oldest area of downtown LA, where many blockbuster films have been shot.
Head for the Hollywood Sign, perched high above the city on Mt Lee. Hang out there to snap photos and enjoy the views, then head down the hill into the neighborhood itself. Spend time exploring the Dolby Theater, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the TCL Chinese Theater.
Eat lunch (own expense) at Mel's Diner on the Sunset Strip, then peruse the luxury shops on Rodeo Drive. Contrast that with the relaxed vibe in Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
After a full day of exploring the City of Angels, enjoy a lift back to your hotel in Long Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are required for infants under the age of 3 years per California state law. You must bring your own seat.
- A minimum of 1 passenger is required per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunseeker Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Shared 8 hours Los Angeles City Sightseeing Tour from Long Beach.