1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Gain a unique perspective of Northern Ireland’s second-largest city on a private tour of Derry’s 17th-century city walls. Hear the history of the city, reaching back thousands of years, as you explore the walls, gates, and bastions with your guide, and enjoy memorable views of the cityscape from the elevated promenade.
- Benefit from the flexibility and personalized service of a private tour
- Widen your understanding of Derry’s long and vivid history
- Explore with a guide for deeper insight into views and landmarks
- Absorb sweeping views of the city and beyond from a unique vantage point
Saved to wishlist!
90-minute walking tour
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnion Hall Pl, Londonderry BT48 6LU, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/25/2018 - 1/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Derry Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Derry Walls Authentic Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Derry Walls Authentic Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 40985P8