Are you interested in?
704 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
434 Tours & Activities
St. Paul's Cathedral Tours
320 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
After a full day of exploring London, a classic way to relax is to indulge in the UK’s delicious comfort food. This tour shows off London’s best attractions and ends with a visit to an authentic English pub for a tasting menu of meals like fish and chips, scotched eggs, and pie and mash. The tour is perfect for anyone who wants to sample several iconic British meals in one sitting.
- Beer included: wash your delicious meals down with a tasty local brew
- Bask in the history of one of the city’s oldest pubs on London Bridge
- Learn all about British history, culture, and food from your expert guide
- Claim a full refund up to 24 hours before the tour if plans unexpectedly change
Saved to wishlist!
30+ London top sights walking tour
Best of British Foods (Includes Fish & Chips, Scotch Egg and other British foods)
Small Group Tour
Fun Local Guide
Please bring a topped up Oyster card, Travel Card or Debit / Credit Card for the 1 journey we take on the Underground
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Ritz London, 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
Return DetailsBorough Market, 8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfy shoes
- An umbrella if it looks like rain
- Sunscreen if its sunny
- You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eat 8 English Foods & See 30+ London Sights Walking Tour!?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 75760P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyStreet Food Tours - HorleyBeer & Brewery Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetStreet Food Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBeer & Brewery Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeStreet Food Tours - CambridgeBeer & Brewery Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
St. James's PalaceAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)National Portrait GalleryKnightsbridgeWembley Stadium Banqueting House London Canal MuseumWhitehall MCC Museum Piccadilly CircusSt. James's ParkMillennium BridgeSt. Martin's Theatre The Gherkin The Postal MuseumQueen's House Garden MuseumSt. Paul's CathedralPrince of Wales TheatreNational Maritime Museum