3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Discover the magical world of Harry Potter with your family on a private 2.5-hour tour. Fun for adults and kids alike, the London excursion takes you to numerous filming locations used in the movies. Highlights include Diagon Alley (Leadenhall Market), the Ministry of Magic (Scotland Place), and of course, Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station. Along the way, enjoy Harry Potter themed games and trivia.
- Have the personalized experience of a private tour
- Take a tour that the whole family will love
- Get your photo taken at Platform 9¾
- Discover the world of Harry Potter in London
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Professional kid-friendly guide
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Visit to Warner Bros Studios
Public Transport tickets/ cards
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiccadilly Circus, Soho, London W1B, UK
Return DetailsKing's Cross, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9AL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Magic of Harry Potter Private Guided Tour for Kids and Families in London?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Magic of Harry Potter Private Guided Tour for Kids and Families in London?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P77
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Hampstead HeathSt. Paul's CathedralVictoria and Albert MuseumTate BritainWellington ArchSt. Martin-in-the-FieldsCenotaph Smithfield MarketCity of LondonShaftesbury TheatreAbbey RoadKensington GardensMonument to the Great Fire of LondonSomerset HouseMayfairOld Spitalfields MarketShakespeare's GlobeRoyal Festival HallSpitalfieldsTheatre Royal Drury Lane