- Guided day trip from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Explore St George's Chapel and the State Apartments at Windsor Castle
- Tour the mysterious site of Stonehenge with an exclusive interactive map & VOX audio guide
- Take a panoramic tour of Georgian Bath with a guide
- Visit the Roman Baths with free audio guide, a well-preserved public bathing pool offering an insight into life during the Roman era
- Includes first-class luxury coach with FREE Wi-Fi and the services of a guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs at 8 am (boarding at 7.30 am), Victoria Coach Station, Gate 1-5
Near Victoria Station
What To Expect
Continue on through the rolling green Wiltshire landscape to Stonehenge, a collection of stones dragged to this lonely plain near Salisbury 5,000 years ago. This ancient stone circle is still a place of strong spiritual significance, and continues to capture the imagination of the many visitors it welcomes each year. Why the stones were placed here and what purpose they served remains a mystery though, so wander around the site at your leisure and decide for yourself why these age-old rocks have found themselves here. Take a look around the visitors’ center and learn the history of this ancient, mysterious site. During your visit enjoy a free interactive map and VOX personal headset that is exclusive to this tour.
Next, hop back in your coach and continue onward to Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian architecture and widely considered one of England’s prettiest cities. Follow your guide on a panoramic tour of Bath and be enchanted by the town's beautiful streets and alleyways, capturing the sites on camera as you go. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. During the tour, you will see the city’s famous Roman Baths — the best preserved Roman spa from the ancient world.
At the end of your time in Bath, travel back to London’s Victoria Coach Station where your day trip concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1-5, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TP
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and is closed on Sunday (if option selected)
- Please note: Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice (The whole castle is closed on April 14-15, 17 / June 12-13, December 24-26). (if selected this option)
- Stonehenge is closed on 21 June due to the Summer Solstice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Wear comfortable shoes and bring a backpack for umbrellas and such (you can leave personal items on the bus as they lock it up at each site) The buses are large, comfortable and clean." See review
- "IF you get motion sickness or dizzy, take some Dramamine with you because the roads can get very twisty heading into Bath." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews