1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with one of London’s most beautiful and historically significant landmarks when you book tickets to St. Paul’s Cathedral. Designed by Sir Christopher Wren in the 17th century, the landmark is renowned for it soaring dome, and has hosted royal weddings and Diamond Jubilee celebrations. You’ll explore the interior, can ascend to the Whispering Gallery, Stone Gallery, and Golden Gallery (the latter of which offers panoramic views over London), and even visit the crypt.
- Save yourself any hassle by securing guaranteed admission in advance
- Learn about the history of the ancient cathedral as you explore
- Discover all five levels of the exquisite St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Once inside, join a guided tour for no extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
Multimedia guide available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, British Sign Language (BSL) and English Audio Description (AD)
Guided tours and talks (Places are limited. Register on arrival)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
4/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please exchange your voucher for tickets with staff at the main admission points of the Cathedral.
- No bags or items larger than 45cm x 30cm x 25cm (including handles, wheels and pockets).
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted inside the Cathedral except on the Whispering Gallery. The recording of video and the use of lighting, selfie sticks, tripods and monopods are not permitted.
- Child ticket holders (available to those aged 6-17) must be accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 or over when accessing the Dome Galleries.
- Please note: Special services or events may close all, or part, of the cathedral at short notice.
- Multimedia guides are included. If you are interested in a real tour guide at certain times a day you are able to reserve a place at the guiding desk when you arrive at the cathedral. It is not possible to make reservations in advance.
- Entry into the Cathedral is accessible to wheelchair users and step free access is available throughout and between the Cathedral Floor and Crypt. However access to the Dome Galleries is unavoidably via stairs only which are narrow and steep in places. A video of the views from the climb can be found on the multimedia guide.
- A self-identifying disabled person may receive free entry along with a carer or necessary companion (all such free places are allocated on arrival and cannot be booked).
- You do not need to pre-book an entry timeslot and this will be allocated on arrival at the Cathedral. Capacity is kept available for this.
- Until further notice, only visits on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and daily during school holidays will include access to the Dome Galleries. Entrance to the Golden Gallery remains subject to availability due to capacity management and there may be time restrictions in place. The Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Pauls Cathedral
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during St Paul's Cathedral Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
St Paul's Cathedral Admission Ticket
1 to 3 hours
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLondonAttractions & Museums - HorleyAttractions & Museums - Stansted MountfitchetAttractions & Museums - CambridgeCategory
Prince Edward TheatreCutty SarkBroadway MarketChurchill War RoomsSt. Martin's Theatre KidZania LondonBrick LaneSouth BankGreen ParkDuchess TheatreWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumHousehold Cavalry MuseumOld Spitalfields MarketQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkLondon Film MuseumSt. Katharine DocksPiccadilly TheatreSt. Stephen WalbrookThe Kia OvalDiana Memorial Fountain