2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
A fun, experienced professional, local guide, accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guiding
Food and drink - we can enjoy a break together but your food and drink purchases are at your expense
Gratuities - optional
Transportation to/from the start and end points of the walk
Departure & Return
18 Fish St Hill, London EC3R 6DB, UK
75 Borough High St, London SE1 1NH, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for Sandy who will be your guide on this tour. Her aim is to give you, the customer, the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to let her know what they are!
- Sandy has your comfort as a priority - if you need to stop for a coffee or a comfort break, just let her know.
- The tour will last between 2.5 - 3 hours depending on the walking pace of the group and the number of questions asked.
- The tour will cover a distance of about 2 - 3 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing. If needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella!
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is an outside walking tour but does include one internal stop to see the inside of Southwark Cathedral.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Sizzling Southwark?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 67681P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Oxford StreetSt. Katharine DocksKidZania LondonLondon Science MuseumBrick Lane Music HallRoyal Academy of ArtsThe Postal MuseumLambeth PalaceOld Spitalfields MarketGabriel's WharfChurchill War RoomsIslingtonBrixtonNational Portrait GallerySir John Soane's MuseumLondon National TheatreWestminster CathedralGolden Hinde London City HallGreenwich