3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Shun the tourist trail and discover a side of London even locals rarely see on this City of London private walking tour. Soak up the serene atmosphere among graveyards, ruins, and secret gardens. See St. Olave’s Church with its ancient churchyard, St. Mary Aldermanbury Garden with its busts, the ruins of Christ Church Greyfriars, and more. For ease, your guide will collect you from your hotel by public transport.
- Discover a hidden side of London: ruins, secret gardens, and sacred spaces
- Learn about London’s history and characters from your private guide
- Explore Christ Church Greyfriars, St. Olave’s Church, and more
- Don’t worry about navigation: your guide will collect you from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
London EC4M 7EJ, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sacred Secret Sanctuary Gardens and Ruins of London Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sacred Secret Sanctuary Gardens and Ruins of London Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sacred Secret Sanctuary Gardens and Ruins of London Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sacred Secret Sanctuary Gardens and Ruins of London Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P53
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLondonUnique Experiences - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyUnique Experiences - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetUnique Experiences - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Earls Court Police BoxCamden MarketLyric Theatre LondonWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonFoundling MuseumSt. James's ParkAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)Gatwick Airport (LGW)Kiyan Prince Foundation StadiumLondon Luton Airport (LTN)Royal Festival HallKensington PalaceZSL London ZooFortnum & MasonGreen ParkWestminster AbbeyGuards MuseumHam House Notting HillSoho