Are you interested in?
Windsor Castle Tours
169 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
1285 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2075 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Windsor Castle is one of the world’s oldest castles and an important part of England’s royal heritage. On this private 4-hour tour from London, enjoy a guided tour of the historic palace, visit the royal tombs in St George's Chapel, then stroll around Windsor Park and explore Windsor Old Town on a walking tour. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personalized service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guide's full attention throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks (unless specified)
St George's Chapel is closed on Sundays
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Central London hotel, not just on the list.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum of 1 adult per booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that there are steps within parts of Windsor Castle
- Castle interior rooms accompanied by us but using an official Audio Guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Windsor Castle, Park and Old Town Tour from London?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Windsor Castle, Park and Old Town Tour from London?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Windsor Castle, Park and Old Town Tour from London?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Windsor Castle, Park and Old Town Tour from London?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonBus Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Bomber Command MemorialWest End Theater DistrictQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkWarwick CastleStamford BridgeWellington ArchCambridge TheatreSt. Martin-in-the-FieldsGreen ParkWembley Stadium Cenotaph Cartoon MuseumSouthwark CathedralBrixton MarketDuchess TheatreDiana Memorial FountainRoyal Air Force Museum LondonBroadway MarketKnightsbridgeThe Postal Museum