Are you interested in?
- Make the most of your time in England on this three-in-one tour
- A private tour makes for the most flexible, seamless way to travel
- Discover Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Salisbury in one day
- Round-trip transit from your Central London hotel is included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Any London accommodation in the following postcode areas Bayswater W2, Belgravia SW1, Bloomsbury WC1, Chelsea SW3, Covent Garden WC2, Earls Court SW5, Euston NW1, Hammersmith SW6, Holborn WC2, Kensington SW7, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station NW1, Knightsbridge SW3, Marylebone NW8, Mayfair W1, Notting Hill W8, Holland Park W1, Shepherd's Bush W14, Paddington W2, Pimlico SW1, Regents Park NW1, Soho W1, St James’s NW1, St John's Wood NW8, Victoria SW1, West End W1, Waterloo SE1, Westminster SE1, Whitehall SW1. We are able to pick up from other locations in London for an additional charge between £20 - £40 extra (Per Vehicle). This will be confirmed by the travel date. Fees can be paid to the driver in cash on the day of the Service Directions: Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection and just let concierge or reception desk that you are waiting for a private transfer our driver will aim to arrive 10 minutes early at the hotel and make contact with the concierge or reception desk. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time. Dates: See Availability Return point: On your return back into London if you prefer to be dropped off at another location in central London that should be absolutely fine please confirm with the driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicle not wheelchair accessible but will accommodate a foldable wheelchair (No additional cost).
- If you require additional waiting time this can be arranged with the driver.
- This service is available In 3 different types of vehicles: 1 to 3 adults traveling in a Sedan, 1 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan, 1 to 8 adults traveling in a Van.
- If you wish to visit Windsor Castle first ,please select the 9 AM pickup time slot or later, as Windsor Castle opens at 10 AM.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Brake Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Vehicle Day Trip to Stonehenge, Salisbury, Windsor Castle From London.