4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make like a VIP in London with a private guide, personal chauffeur, and an itinerary tailor-made for you. Choose between a 3- or 6-hour tour and admire landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the Tower of London; hit the shops at Harrods or Oxford Street; or explore the local neighborhoods. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide (separate to chauffeur)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central London only)
Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (not required as this tour does not enter inside attractions)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At a Central London location of your choice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour does not enter within any attractions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers with wheelchairs must transfer from their wheelchair into the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private London Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided and Chauffeured Tour of London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided and Chauffeured Tour of London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided and Chauffeured Tour of London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided and Chauffeured Tour of London
4 to 6 hours
6 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyLayover Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetLayover Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeLayover Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Old Royal Naval CollegeUp at The O2City of LondonBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)Wallace CollectionOld Truman Brewery Oxford StreetAdelphi TheatreCamden MarketGatwick Airport (LGW)Aldwych TheatreSt. Martin-in-the-FieldsEast EndBanqueting House London ChinatownGarden MuseumGillian Lynne TheatreNotting HillBlackfriars Bridge