3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lose yourself in the magical world of Harry Potter on this private 3-hour walking tour of London. Visit the real-life inspirations and filming locations of the Harry Potter movies, including the Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley, the Ministry of Magic, and the Ollivanders Wand Shop, and follow in the footsteps of characters such as Harry, Hermione, and Hagrid. Hotel pickup is included.
- Orient yourself to London on a Harry Potter-themed walking tour
- Private 3-hour tour is operated with just your party and a guide
- Test your Harry Potter trivia as you visit Platform 9 3/4 and more
- Convenient hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
Private walking tour
London Underground Tube Ticket (Children under 11 free) Adult Oyster Card no more than £6.50
Departure & Return
1-7 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7ET, UK
The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾ Kings Cross Station, London N1 9AP, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Magical Boy Wizard Walking Tour of London?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Magical Boy Wizard Walking Tour of London?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Magical Boy Wizard Walking Tour of London?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Magical Boy Wizard Walking Tour of London?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Queen's House Adelphi TheatreSt. Paul's CathedralKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumBrixtonShakespeare's GlobeSaatchi GalleryTate BritainBrick Lane Music HallLeicester SquareSouth BankBond StreetSt. Katharine DocksWestminster AbbeyHampstead HeathParliament Square Imperial War Museum (IWM)Churchill War RoomsGarden MuseumApollo Victoria Theatre