3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Checking off London’s top sights is one thing; but discovering its hidden gems independently is quite another. This private tour lets you do both, with a guide to show you the must-sees as well as tucked-away sights that many visitors overlook. View Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and other landmarks, and go off-grid to find old prisons, cemeteries, and other secret places, all as your guide reveals their stories and secrets.
- View London’s main landmarks and hidden gems on a private walking tour
- Go beyond the highlights to find secret spots many visitors never know about
- See and hear about sights such as Big Ben, plus old prisons, parks, and more
- Learn details you might miss if alone, with full attention of private guide
Saved to wishlist!
1 Local Drink/Tasting
Public transport ticket
Extra food & drinks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of London Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of London Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of London Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of London Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Marble Arch St. Martin's Theatre Theatre Royal Drury LaneLondon ShardTrafalgar SquareImperial War Museum (IWM)Piccadilly CircusPrimrose HillCartoon MuseumFlorence Nightingale MuseumGabriel's WharfKnightsbridgeOxford StreetCanary WharfBorough MarketQueen's TheatreThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsGuards MuseumNotting HillEstorick Collection of Modern Italian Art