2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This Paddington Bear walking tour of London is perfect for the whole family, and it takes the stress out of finding something to do together. Follow a guide around London neighborhoods and attractions, and see key filming locations from the Paddington Bear movies, as well as places in the Paddington Bear books.
- A walking tour through London makes sure you don’t miss a thing
- A guide shows you filming locations from the Paddington Bear movies
- Cover ground from more than 15 Paddington Bear books
- Meet at Paddington Railway Station—where the Brown’s met Paddington
Saved to wishlist!
Zone 1 Travelcard
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 3 are FREE
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paddington Bear Walking Tour of London?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Paddington Bear Walking Tour of London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paddington Bear Walking Tour of London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paddington Bear Walking Tour of London
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsMovie ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Diana Memorial FountainAlbert MemorialMarble Arch Holland ParkGarden MuseumSt. James's PalaceSir John Soane's MuseumMansion HouseLord's Cricket GroundOxford StreetTrafalgar SquareSherlock Holmes MuseumMillennium BridgeSt. James's ParkBond StreetKensington GardensSavoy TheatreLondon ShardTheatre Royal Drury LaneApollo Victoria Theatre