- 2-hour Notting Hill Tour in London
- See 10 locations from the hit movie starring Hugh Grant as Will Thacker as well as sites from Sliding Doors and Love Actually
- Pose for photos at Notting Hill’s famous blue door
- Hear insider trivia about the stars, films, and movie-making in London
- Live commentary included
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is at Holland Park Tube London Underground Station (Central line). Your guide will be standing outside Starbucks next to the station exit.
What To Expect
Pose for photos outside the blue door of Hugh Grant’s flat in Notting Hill, max and Bella’s home, the ‘Whoops a daisy’ gardens and view shoot locations from other films like Sliding Doors and Juliets house from Love Actually.
On route, get up-close and take photos of the locations, and measure them up against the film scenes. Plus, learn insider gossip about the stars and storylines, get historical background on the places visited and hear about movie-making in this trendy suburb of West London.
Even if you’re not a movie buff, the tour is hugely enjoyable and gives you an insight into the world of the rich and famous, celebrities, musicians and other residents of Notting Hill.
Your 2-hour tour ends at Portobello Road market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands