3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
If you love rock history, then travel back in time on this private tour with muso guide. Pose for a selfie on Abbey Road; visit the shrine to David Bowie in Brixton; hit the scene where the Rolling Stones were first discovered; and stroll through Soho in the footsteps of rock deities. The tour is by foot and public transport, and your guide will accompany you from your hotel.
- Follow in the steps of the UK’s greatest musicians on a private walking tour
- Learn about the Swinging Sixties, Britpop, Cool Britannia, and more
- Visit Abbey Road Studios, Soho, Camden Town, and so much more
- Relax as your guide escorts you to and from your hotel by public transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off on foot / London underground
Food and drinks
London Transport ticket not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Central London hotel and make our way on foot/underground to the tour starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Music of London Rock And Pop Private 3-Hour Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Music of London Rock And Pop Private 3-Hour Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Music of London Rock And Pop Private 3-Hour Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Music of London Rock And Pop Private 3-Hour Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - BrightonCity Tours - BrightonWalking Tours - BrightonMarkets - BrightonArt Tours - BrightonHalf-day Tours - BrightonCategory
Kiyan Prince Foundation StadiumIslingtonSmithfield MarketSt. Stephen WalbrookLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Carnaby StreetSouth BankWest End Theater DistrictSt. James's PalaceMayfairRoyal Air Force Museum LondonDowning Street Westminster AbbeyOld Truman Brewery Wellington ArchWhitehall East EndBrick Lane Music HallLondon Film MuseumSt. Katharine Docks