- Includes entry ticket to Stonehenge
- Time to explore independently at Stonehenge
- Stonehenge audio guide available in ten languages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board your coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Full address : 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1BS / Nearest Station : Victoria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival at the site, pick up your free audio guide and begin exploring independently. Listen to the various theories behind the stones’ curious formation and imagine the uses to which the site could have been put 5,000 years ago.
During your visit, stroll around the 40-ton stones and wonder how they could possibly have been carried here those thousands of years ago. Capture the rock formation through the lens of your camera and admire the bluestone rocks in the interior of the circle. With the evidence laid out before you, come to your own conclusions regarding their significance to the site.
When it’s time to leave Stonehenge behind, hop back aboard your coach for the return journey to London, where your tour will come to an end where it began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this is not an escorted tour so there will be no guide on board the coach.
- Tour Starts: 9.30am (Please arrive by 9.15 am)
- 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1BS (Please arrive a 15 minutes before)
- Tour Finishes: approx 3.30pm Victoria Train Station
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It's really worth the money and time to visit and this company is very well organized." See review