Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the highlights of London in a family-oriented way on this private walking tour. With a professional guide, explore Westminster to view top sights such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey; enjoying games and activities on route that bring the sights and their history alive. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guard (dependent on the day) at Buckingham Palace, see ancient London’s Roman wall, and more. Use of public transport and optional entrance fees at own expense.
3-hour London private city tour for your family and kids starting at 09:30 am
- Private family-friendly London highlights walking tour with a professional Guide
- Stroll through Westminster to see Big Ben, Parliament, and Downing Street
- Enjoy games and activities that bring the sights alive for children, and learn about London’s history from an informative guide
- Mix of walking and public transport (additional cost), with optional entrance fees at your own expense
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions (max. £12 per person by public transport. Tour guides will suggest the best travel ticket to save money)
Entrances to the attractions
Departure & Return
Westminster, London SW1H 0BB, UK
City of London, London, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Some transfers between sites will be done by underground (tube) or taxi
- Approx. 1 mile (1.7 kilometers) of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years. Children under 6 can be on the tour without participating
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is an outdoor walking tour where you will see the attractions from the outside
- The Changing the Guard takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from August to May and daily in Jun and July, but it doesn't take place in the rain or in a very bad weather (the guards cancel ceremony if it rains, because the rain could damage their brass instruments) . If its canceled rest assured that the guide will still be able to point out the Guards guarding Buckingham Palace.
- Most travelers can participate
- As you will use public transport please make sure you have valid tickets, travel cards or Oyster cards with you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Highlights Family-Friendly Walking Tour with Top Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during London Highlights Family-Friendly Walking Tour with Top Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
St. James's ParkFleet Street ShoreditchHMS BelfastAmbassadors TheatreSt. Martin's Theatre Leadenhall MarketBaker StreetAlbert MemorialLondon Film MuseumRegent's ParkStamford BridgeSpitalfieldsKensington GardensClink Prison MuseumLyceum TheatreChurchill War RoomsUp at The O2Emirates StadiumLondon Shard