6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Delve into London’s rich literary heritage on a walking tour that covers Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the Charles Dickens Museum. Exploring on foot means that you get a more intimate glimpse into the Southbank, which is close to London landmarks such as the Shard, Borough Market, and the Tower of London.
- Cover more London sights in less time on a tour with a literary twist
- A great way to get your bearings in central London
- Admission tickets to both the Globe Theatre and Charles Dickens Museum are included
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Globe
Entry to Charles Dickens Museum
Walking tour of The Southbank (Shakespeare Territory!)
Fun Local Guide
Travel to and from your hotel
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Departure Point21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT, UK
Return DetailsDoughty Street, Doughty St, Holborn, London WC1N, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Day Out. Walking Tour, Visit The Globe Theatre & Charles Dickens Museum?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 75760P298
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Sherlock Holmes MuseumWestminster AbbeyAlbert MemorialBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Leadenhall MarketKensington PalacePrimrose HillFan MuseumEmirates StadiumBrixtonSt. Pancras InternationalWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumWestminster BridgeGarden MuseumCartoon MuseumSt. Stephen WalbrookCenotaph Paddington StationOld Truman Brewery London Film Museum