Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided bike tour of central London
- Pedal past Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, and Cleopatra's Needle
- Stop by Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and the Houses of Parliament
- Commentary from your guide as you go
Departure & Return
Departure Point: London Bicycle Tour Company 74 Kennington Road Kennington, London SE11 6NL Address: 74 Kennington Road,Kennington, London SE11 6NL Directions: The tour will start from Lambeth Towers, 74 Kennington Road, SE11 6NL, approximately 5 minutes from Lambeth North Underground Station or 10 minutes from Waterloo station walking distance. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continuing along the river, cross Lambeth Bridge and cycle past the small red brick houses that line the streets. Pass through the courtyard of Westminster School – from which you can admire the belfry of Westminster Abbey – then over to St. James Park, and Buckingham Palace. Afterward, head back to central London, where you'll walk through Trafalgar Square before cycling to Covent Garden.
Take a break to watch some street theater in the market piazza before getting back on the bikes. Your ride takes you through London's legal district and over to the colorful Smithfield's Market.
Finally, stop for a look at St. Paul's Cathedral and then cross the Thames River heading south back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "This is a must do; such an easy way to see the history of the city." See review
- "Felt safe on bike route - most of the time quiet streets would highly recommend tour and Olli was a great guide!" See review
- "The tour is about 4 hours and covers many important places that need to be seen." See review