3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Visit two of London's glitziest districts—St. James' and Mayfair—and see where the British royals and other glamorous London residents shop and dine. See landmarks like St. James' Palace, Shepherd Market, and St. James' Park during this half-day walking tour and enjoy the variety that these neighborhoods have to offer. Window-shop in the elegant windows that line the streets and hear fascinating stories about the royals and English aristocrats through the years.
- Explore London's St. James’ and Mayfair on a half-day walking tour
- View luxurious houses, beautiful gardens, and opulent stores
- Insightful commentary proceed by a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about the British royals and their shopping favorites
Saved to wishlist!
A fun and experienced professional, local guide, accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guiding and the University of Westminster. Sandy is a member of the City of Westminster Guide Lecturer's Association.
Food and drinks
Gratuities - optional
Transportation to/from the start and end points of the walk
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Ritz London, 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for me (Sandy) your guide for this tour. My aim is to give you the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to tell me what they are! If you need to go at a slower pace, or stop for a break midway through the tour, that will be fine with me.
- The tour will last between 3 - 3.5 hours depending on what walking pace you set and the number of questions you ask - the tour is flexible and allows you to customise your itinerary.
- The tour will cover roughly 2 - 3 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing and, if needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella.
- Due to the distances involved, and the speed with which we need to travel between events, this tour is not recommended for those with serious medical conditions including walking difficulties and back problems or for those who are in a wheelchair.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Morning tours start at 9.45 under the Colonnade of the Ritz Hotel on Piccadilly.
- If you need directions from your hotel to the Ritz Hotel, do contact me on +44 7715 381712
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Fascinating Private Walking Tour of St James' & Mayfair with a qualified guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 67681P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Cartoon MuseumSt. James's ParkChislehurst CavesHolland ParkSaatchi GalleryLondon ShardAlbert MemorialLondon BridgeLondon Natural History MuseumStamford BridgePiccadilly TheatreCity of LondonWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonFortnum & MasonLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Whitehall Camden MarketShaftesbury TheatreKew GardensLord's Cricket Ground