- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
We meet outside Barbican underground station. Please note if the station is closed then you can walk to the meeting point from St Paul's Cathedral underground station. Your guide will be carrying a Fun London Tours flag.
We finish the tour at the extraordinary Guildhall, which is located five minutes from St Paul's Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun London Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.