8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Public transportation travelcards and tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointCity of Westminster, London, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Traditional Private London Tour with Car/Black Cab/SUV/Van/Coach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Traditional Private London Tour with Car/Black Cab/SUV/Van/Coach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Traditional Private London Tour with Car/Black Cab/SUV/Van/Coach?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Traditional Private London Tour with Car/Black Cab/SUV/Van/Coach?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 195542P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Private & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyLayover Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetLayover Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeLayover Tours - CambridgeCategory
The London Bridge Experience and London TombsEmirates StadiumTate BritainSt. Martin's Theatre IslingtonShoreditchRoyal Air Force Museum LondonTrafalgar SquareGillian Lynne TheatreWestminster BridgeBaker StreetBorough MarketLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Novello TheatreTate ModernRoyal Academy of ArtsMarble Arch Shakespeare's GlobeBond StreetBanqueting House