3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
On this unique, pop culture-lovers private tour, you’ll head to the filming locations of a handful of classic and contemporary cult TV shows set in London. Get a first-hand peek at the offices of James Bond, pose for photos outside Tardis police box sign, see where Benedict Cumberbatch’s Sherlock calls home, and enjoy an exterior visit of the world’s oldest television corporation, the BBC.
- A guided, private cult TV tour of London
- See the real-life backdrops of your favorite London-based shows
- Get off the beaten track and discover a different side of the British capital
- No hard-to-find meeting points: enjoy front-door hotel pickup and drop-off on foot
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off on foot / London Underground
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSIS Building, Vauxhall, London SW8 2LN, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any central London hotel (not just the above) and then proceed by foot and tube to the tour starting point.
Return DetailsOxford Circus Underground Station, Oxford St, West End, London W1B 3AG, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cult TV London Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cult TV London Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Cult TV London Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cult TV London Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Courtauld GalleryPiccadilly CircusNational Portrait GalleryMonument to the Great Fire of LondonBond StreetGreenwichSt. Martin-in-the-FieldsRoyal Air Force Museum LondonRoyal Academy of ArtsHolland ParkSohoLambeth PalaceMayfairHard Rock Cafe LondonWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonFortnum & MasonWestminster CathedralSt. Martin's Theatre London National GalleryKidZania London