- Self-guided audio tour: stop as often as you like to take photos
- Downloadable guide: access audio and maps even without Wi-Fi
- Visit sites including the Museum of London and Smithfield Market
- Fascinating facts and historic accounts of London through the ages
Departure & Return
Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace. Directions to the starting point are in the app.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
The tour ends inside the Barbican complex, with the Museum of London on the right. It should provide you with the perfect way to close this exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VoiceMap
Learn more about cancellations.