7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional London Blue Badge Guide
Entrance fees must be purchased separately. The London Pass covers all venues and public transport.
Gratuities. (We recommend 10% of total booking for the guide for an outstanding service).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you by the concierge's desk of your hotel or outside your accommodation.
At ports, airports and train stations we will be at the arrivals meeting point holding a board with your
name and Bespoke England Tours on it.
- 5B Greenwich Market, London SE10 9HZ, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bespoke England Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City of London Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City of London Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City of London Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
City of London Walking Tour
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonShore Excursions - HorleyFood Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPorts of Call Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShore Excursions - CambridgeFood Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgePorts of Call Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Windsor Castle Tours & TicketsLondon National Gallery Tours & TicketsThe London Bridge Experience and London Tombs Tours & TicketsApollo Victoria Theatre Tours & TicketsCambridge Theatre Tours & TicketsPaddington Station Tours & TicketsTate Modern Tours & TicketsHer Majesty's Theatre Tours & TicketsWellington Arch Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera House Tours & TicketsWhitechapel Tours & TicketsRoyal Festival Hall Tours & TicketsSouthwark Cathedral Tours & TicketsBomber Command Memorial Tours & TicketsPrince of Wales Theatre Tours & TicketsThe Gherkin Tours & TicketsVictoria and Albert Museum Tours & TicketsHandel & Hendrix in London Tours & TicketsBoxpark Shoreditch Tours & TicketsSt. Martin-in-the-Fields Tours & Tickets