- Explore Camden Town at your own pace with this self-guided audio tour
- Hear tales from the mid-‘90s when Brit-pop was at its peak
- Start your tour at a time of your choosing
- Offline access and GPS autoplay ensure a fuss-free experience
Departure & Return
The walk starts from Caffe 43 in Pratt Street, a five minute walk from Camden Town tube station. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
The tour ends at The Dublin Castle Pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VoiceMap
Learn more about cancellations.