3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get your fix of Freddie Mercury and Queen nostalgia on this London walking tour. Skip finding the locations for yourself and let a guide lead you to the places important to one of the UK’s greatest bands, and share stories and secrets you’d miss if alone. Visit the pub where Freddie first met Brian and Roger; pass recording studios, see the house where Freddy died in 1991, and much more.
- Discover the history of Freddie Mercury and Queen on a London walking tour
- See locations important to the band without needing to research them yourself
- View pubs, studios, theaters, and more; and the house where Freddie died
- Listen to behind-the-scenes tales that you might not hear otherwise
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Hand Flower P H, 1 Hammersmith Rd, London W14 8XJ, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pigeon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Not sure if it is worth the cost so they may need to review the pricing." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Queen and hidden secrets of Freddie Mercury (Semi-private tour)
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Regent's ParkGreenwichLord's Cricket GroundQueen's TheatreLondon Canal MuseumLondon National TheatreWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumShakespeare's GlobeRoyal Academy of ArtsLondon Transport MuseumAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)MarylebonePlatform 9 3/4Kensington PalaceApsley House (Wellington Museum)St. Pancras InternationalHyde ParkPiccadilly CircusLambeth PalaceLondon Dungeon