10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave the bustle of London behind, and see three of England’s top destinations in one day, on this private tour. Meet your guide in the morning at your hotel, and head out to the English countryside. Your first stop is Oxford, where you can visit the world-famous university and learn about the city’s famous residents. Next, head to Stratford-upon-Avon—Shakespeare’s birthplace—before seeing the magnificent Warwick Castle (entry own expense).
- This private tour is fully customized to your schedule and preferences
- See three of England’s top attractions, all in a single trip
- Entry fees own expense; choose where you want to go
- Round-trip transit from your hotel via comfortable, private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
single-use masks and gloves
Entry to any sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Visit London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oxford, Shakespeare Country & Warwick castle private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oxford, Shakespeare Country & Warwick castle private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oxford, Shakespeare Country & Warwick castle private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Oxford, Shakespeare Country & Warwick castle private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Courtauld GalleryCanary WharfThe Gherkin Cartoon MuseumHampton Court PalaceSavoy TheatreGabriel's WharfLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Portobello RoadHam House Queen Elizabeth Olympic ParkWestminster CathedralLondon Luton Airport (LTN)London ShardSEA LIFE® London AquariumLeicester SquareLondon Science MuseumTottenham Hotspur StadiumSouthwark CathedralSt. James's Park