Are you interested in?
Lake Bled Tours
135 Tours & Activities
121 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
366 Tours & Activities
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the hustle of Ljubljana with a half-day trip to the gorgeous emerald green waters of Lake Bled. You’ll enjoy convenient pick-up from your Ljubljana hotel and be delivered to the shores of Lake Bled by your English-speaking driver where you can tour the dramatic cliffside Bled Castle, take a ride in a traditional 'pletna' handmade boat out to Bled Island, or just laze away the day on the shore of this picture-perfect lake. Food and attractions are all optional and not included in the price of the tour.
- Take a break from the lively streets of Ljubljana with a day trip to Lake Bled
- Revel in the brilliant emerald green waters of Lake Bled and the Julian Alps
- Enjoy free-time touring the Bled Castle, taking a boat ride, or hiking along the lake
- Taste Bled’s famous cream cake - kremšnita - it is worth the trip alone
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking chauffeur guide
Pletna' boat ride to the island, 15,00 EUR
Church Entrance, Luck Bell, 6,00 EUR
Bled Castle guided tour & entrance fee, 20,00 EUR
Bled Cream Cake, 3,50 EUR
Vintgar Gorge visit, 20,00 EUR
Departure & Return
Departure PointLjubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Traveler pickup is offered
1. Departure from CITY HOTEL, Dalmatinova 15, Ljubljana
2. Are offered complimentary pick up to all accommodation types (Hotel/Hostel/App) within Ljubljana ring or with post number 1000 Ljubljana
3. Clients with hotels within pedestrian zone will be redirected to the nearest possible pick up point.
4. Complimentary pick up is offered and will be executed only:
!If FULL ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS will be provided!
Departure point & exact hotel pick up will be reconfirmed to you within 24-48h before the tour with reconfirmation email.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- At the time of booking please provide a full international mobile telephone number or accommodation telephone number where you can be reached before and on your travel date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We are communicating with our clients exclusively through the point of booking, in this case TripAdvisor Interface
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ljubljana.today
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34412P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLjubljanaUnique Experiences - BledBus Tours - BledNature and Wildlife - BledWalking Tours - BledHistorical Tours - BledUnique Experiences - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteNature and Wildlife - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteHistorical Tours - TriesteUnique Experiences - KoperBus Tours - KoperNature and Wildlife - KoperWalking Tours - KoperHistorical Tours - KoperCategory
Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Museum of IllusionsNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljanica RiverMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Ljubljana Castle FunicularCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)