- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Explore inside the fairytale-like Predjama Castle, which was built within the mouth of a cave
- Discover the underground world of Postojna Cave, one of the most popular karst caves in the world
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Departure PointLjubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up travelers in front of Hotel InterContinental Ljubljana, Levstikov trg and STIC - Slovenian Tourist Information Centre (Address: Krekov Trg 10, with a big red and green WOW sign in front of it)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After about a 45-minute ride from your hotel, reach the gorgeous Bled Lake. Head up to Bled Castle, which is at the top of a steep cliff overlooking the lake. Snap some pictures while you’re at one of the best spots for photos of the lake.
As you head back down from the castle, take a ride in a traditional covered boat made by locals to an island of Slovenia (own expense). On the island, climb up 99 stairs as you make your way to a 15th-century church where you can actually take turns ringing the bell in the bell tower.
Next up is Postojna Cave. Take a 1.5-hour tour of the karst cave, including an electrical train ride and a walk through the stalactite paradise before going to Predjama. In Predjama, step inside its fairytale-like castle to explore its rooms and corridors. The outside of the castle is built within the mouth of a cave—so it’s also a great place to take photographs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- In Winter season (1.11. - 31.3.) we change the itinerary and start with Postojna CAve tour and continue with Bled Lake in the afternoon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Bled Lake with Postojna Cave & Castle - small group - day trip from Ljubljana.
- "Excellent guide, but entry tickets were both in inclusion and exclusion list which made each individual to pay 35euro more in b/n trip , which was bit of a shocker" See review