- Round-trip transportation is provided via air-conditioned coach
- Get off the typical tourist trail and see a different side of Tuscany
- Visit San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch and wine samples during your winery visit
Departure & Return
Please take the free shuttle that goes to PARCHEGGIO SCAMBIATORE. It is a free 5 minute ride. Do not pay for the ride. If you are paying for the ride it means you are on the wrong shuttle.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances please advise us .
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the the port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Please be ready 15 minutes before departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Wine Tasting & Tuscany Countryside including San Gimignano & Volterra.