8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best of Tuscany during your time at shore on this private tour to Pisa and Florence. Explore the city of Pisa and have a look at the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Cathedral. Then head to the beautiful city of Florence and see the peak of Renaissance architecture in Italy. Visit the key landmarks and then get skip-the-line access to the Uffizi or Accademia museums.
- Explore the cities of Pisa and Florence during this full-day shore excursion
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Florence Duomo, and much more
- Visit the Uffizi or Accademia museums with skip-the-line access
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets for Uffizi Museum and Accademia Museum are subject to availability. If you booking at last minute we cannot esure about availability tickets. In case there isn't availability you will be refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Monday tour don't works becouse all Museum in Florence are closed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa, Florence and Uffizi Museum or Accademia Private Shore Excursion from Livorno?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa, Florence and Uffizi Museum or Accademia Private Shore Excursion from Livorno?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa, Florence and Uffizi Museum or Accademia Private Shore Excursion from Livorno?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pisa, Florence and Uffizi Museum or Accademia Private Shore Excursion from Livorno?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommended this tour especially with Stefano as your tour guide and driver." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa, Florence and Uffizi Museum or Accademia Private Shore Excursion from Livorno
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaBus Tours - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory